- Part-time MBA: about 33,000 EUR (total tuition for the entire 2-year weekend MBA program).
- Full-time Master in Management: about 18,000 EUR (total tuition for the two-year program).
Luxembourg School of Business, established in 2014, is an international graduate business school focused on delivering high quality education in a unique learning environment.
The University offers;
- Part-time MBA for experienced professionals (also called Weekend MBA program),
- Full-time Master in Management for undergraduates,
- as well as specialized courses for individuals and tailor-made training for companies.
- A minimum of two years of work experience (applies to post graduate program only).
- For Postgraduate Program , A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised College or University.
- Fluency in English.
Documents required for application; Updated CV (for MBA program only), letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, copy of your bachelor’s and/or master’s degree (for postgraduate program), proof of English proficiency, Academic transcripts.
How to Apply:
You can apply by filling the online application via university’s website.
LSB Scholarships: Luxembourg School of Business has various scholarships available to support academic outstanding candidates to pursue their MBA degree.
Luxembourgish governmental institution CEDIES also grant scholarships and loans at low interest rates under certain conditions.
Learn about, Full Ride Scholarships.
Accreditation: Luxembourg School of Business is accredited by the Luxembourg Ministry of Higher Education and Research.